NEW PROJECTS FOR 2021

 Hello to all my fellow readers and writers.

Unfortunately, I have recently found out that my former publisher Caliburn Press went out of business a year ago and I was never informed. So please refrain from purchasing any ebooks or soft cover from them as I will NOT and HAVE NOT recieved any royalties. The same goes for PUBLISH AMERICA and INKWATER PRESS.

I am reworking my website and developing my own book/ebook publishing company called "FROM THE BASEMENT PRODUCTIONS". For those who have supported me over the years please know I am very grateful. Fingers crossed there will be more exciting projects on the horizon! 2021 will prove to be the most interesting yet!

EBOOK NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!!! https://authorheathermcalendin.blogspot.com/p/fiction-ebooks.html

 Heather M. McAlendin


P.S. - My proof reading/editing, illustration and cover design services are NOW AVAILABLE!



Feel free to email me at mcalendin.author@gmail.com
 
copyright h.m.mcalendin 2021